Presidency University Recruitment Notification 2021 - 31,000 Salary - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy -Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 04, 2021 19:55 PM | Indhumathi
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of. Post: 01
3. Stipend: Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA per month
4. Eligibility Criteria : Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology or an allied area with at least 55% marks.Candidate must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET with at least NET (LS).
5. Desirable Qualification: Research experience in Plant tissue culture, Plant transformation, Plant Biotechnology, Molecular biology will be preferred. Basic knowledge in Plant Biology is essential.
6. Name of the Project : Development of late blight resistance in tomato by targeting the host susceptibility genes using CRISPR/Cas system
7. Funding Agency : (SERB Startup Research Grant) (SRG/2020/002261)
8. The position is available for two years/ termination of the project, whichever is earlier.The appointment will be subjected to annual review for the further extension that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Selection Procedure :
1. An Online Interview will be held on 25th January, 2021 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Main Campus, Kolkata.
2. The online link (Google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day before the scheduled interview date.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents to Dr. Ayan Das (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5 pm of 20th January, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.