Presidency University Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancy - Salary 20,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 16, 2020 16:57 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An Online Interview will be held on 23rd December, 2020 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
1. Name of the Post: Project Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Stipend: Rs. 20,000 per month (consolidated) Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 1 year.
4. Desired Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Botany/Life Sciences or an allied area with at least55% marks. Preference will be given to NET (CSIR) qualified candidates
5. Name of the Project: Exploration of tea (Camellia sinensis) root associated vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis to enhance leaf phytochemicals: a metabolomics-based approach
Terms And Conditions
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Selection Procedure :
The online link (google meet) for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Avishek Banik (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 3 pm of 22st December, 2020. An Online Interview will be held on 23rd December, 2020 at 11 a.m.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.