Post Doctoral Fellowship Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 11:43 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Post Doctoral Fellowship Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
The Department of Chemistry at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee invites applications from outstanding and enthusiastic researchers for postdoctoral position under the mentorship of Prof. Paritosh Mohanty to work on a project entitled "Nitrogen-enriched hybrid nanoporous materials for CO2 utilization." The prospective candidate is expected to have a strong background in materials chemistry, catalysis, synthesis of nanoporous materials, materials characterization.
1. Name of the Post: Post Doctoral Fellowship
2. Essential Qualifications: The prospective candidate should have a Ph.D. in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/Materials Science/Chemical Engineering from a reputed institute/university with good academic credentials. It is essential that the applicant has experience of materials synthesis, characterization and catalysis.
3. Desirable Qualifications: It is desirable that the applicant is familiar with synthesis and characterization of catalysts, heterogeneous catalysis and good scientific manuscript writing skills.
4. Duration and Fellowship amount: The duration of the fellowship will be of one year seven months extendable to one more year, if necessary. The candidate is expected to join the Department as soon as offer letter has been released. The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship as given below in addition to the contingency grant of 50,000/- per annum. First and Second Year: 55,000/- per month Third Year: 60,000/- per month Contingency: 50,000/- per annum
1. All the postdoctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer center, library, sports etc.
2. The candidate called for discussion/interview will be reimburse Bus/Train (2nd AC) fare from their place of residence/work and return by the shortest route within India on production of train/bus tickets of PNR number.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of application is August 20, 2021
2. Candidates should mention the advt. no. and date with title of the project in the covering letter. The latest resume with list of publications (significant publications may be highlighted). research statement describing how the past research of the candidate can benefit the project, and plans for future research may be sent by both regular post and e-mail, to: The HOD Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Roorkee-247667 Uttarakhand (India)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.