Pharmacist Jobs in Secunderabad at HLL - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 10, 2021 11:26 AM | Sangeetha N
|Company Name||HLL Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT Pharmacies at Various District Hospital and Hyderabad in Telengana State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with right attitude for the following positions on Fixed Term Contract basis.
1. Position: Pharmacist
2. Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm with 0-3 Years. (Pharmacy Council Registration is must)
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
4. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
5. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
6. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist need to surrender the original Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Certificate to HLL for Drug license endorsement purposes. This offer is valid subject to your making available your pharmacy Registration for Drug Licence.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates for the positions of Pharmacist and Officer (Operations) will be called for Written Test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and maximum marks are 50.
How to Apply :
1. End Date: 11.11.2021
2. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Adhaar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HLL.To Apply for the job posting from HLL, please click on the Apply Now button below.