- Govt Jobs
- Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu Recruitment 2021
- Pharmacist Jobs in Jammu For D. Pharm at Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu - Apply Now
Pharmacist Jobs in Jammu For D. Pharm at Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu - Apply Now
Last updated: May 08, 2021 15:04 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Jobs|
|No of Posts||30 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Subject:-Advertisement Notice for engagement of manpower in Government Medical College & its Associated Hospitals, Jammu for COVID — 19 Management.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) only for engagement of manpower under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three (03) Months extendable up to six(06) months on Hiring for COVID-19 Management in Government Medical College and its Associated Hospitals, Jammu
1. Post Name: Pharmacist
2. No of Posts: 30
3. Qualification: 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
4. Salary: Rs, 12000/-
5. Advertisement Notice No. 04 of 2021
a) Essential Qualification Certificate
b) Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
C) Date Of Birth Certificate
d) Domicile Certificate
e) Matric Marks Sheet
f) 10+2 Marks Sheet
g) Registration certificate.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate should be Pomicile of UT of J&K.
2. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No, 252-HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a Certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University headquarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
3. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing materia! information shat! render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
4. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form.
5. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated
6. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
7. The consolidated Honorarium Per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
8. The selection criteria shall be as per the norms of National Health Mission.
9. The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she Shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view the requirement of staff for Covid-19.
Selection Procedure :
The selection criteria shall be as per the norms of National Health Mission.
How to Apply :
1. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 15.05.2021.
2. Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.