- Govt Jobs
- Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Jagtial Recruitment 2021
- Pharmacist Grade II Jobs in Jagtial at Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Jagtial - Apply Now
Pharmacist Grade II Jobs in Jagtial at Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Jagtial - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 21, 2021 10:00 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Jagtial Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||Jagtial Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from 17-08-2021 10.30 am to 23-08-2021 by 5.00 pm from eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Format” for engaging the following Services mentioned in Para 2 on Contract /Out-sourcing Basis.
Notification No. 1039/DSC-JGL/2021,
1. Name of the Post: Pharmacist Gr.II
2. No. of posts to be engaged: 05
3. on Contract /Out-sourcing basis: Out-sourcing Basis
4. Remuneration per month: As per Norms
5. Educational Qualification:
ii) Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) or B. Pharmacy(B.Pharm) from recognized Institutions.
iii) Must be valid registered with the Telangana Para Medical Board
Attested Copies of the following Certificates should be enclosed along with the Application form, should be orderly.
1. SSC or equivalent Marks Memorandum
2. Study Certificate from 4th Class to 10th Class
3. Intermediate Marks Memorandum
4. All years Marks Memo’s of qualifying examination.
5. Registration Certificate of respective Councils/Board.
6. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar concerned. (issued by Govt. of Telangana Government)
7. Pass Port Size Photograph duly pasted on the Application Form
Selection Procedure :
1. Recruitment will be made by awarding 80% of Marks for marks obtained in Qualifying examination (exclude Languages) and 20% marks reserved for Seniority(Date of Registration at Concerned Medical Board/Counsel) and Walk-in-Interview.
2. Recruitment shall be done in above method by the District Selection Committee under the Chairmanship of Honorable District Collector, Jagtial.
How to Apply :
a) Filled in Application Form along with all essential Certificate copies duly attested shall be submitted in person by the candidate at O/o District Medical & Health Officer, Jagtial from 17-08-2021 10.30 am to 23-08-2021 by 5.00 pm.
b) All essential Documents/Certificates will be verified in original at O/o DM&HO, Jagtial during the registration of candidature. Hence, the candidates should attend along with all Original Certificates for “Walk-in-Interview”.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Jagtial, please click on the Apply Now button below.