- Govt Jobs
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021
- Part Time Medical Consultant jobs in Tiruchirappalli at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli - Apply Now
Part Time Medical Consultant jobs in Tiruchirappalli at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli - Apply Now
Last updated: May 07, 2021 08:21 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Job Location||Trichy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Ref No: HPBP/HR/R/PTMC/Specialists
BHEL Trichy invites applications from candidates, fulfilling the following specifications, to be engaged as *PART TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS - PTMC (Specialists) in the BHEL Hospital, Thiruverumbur of Tiruchirappalli district.
1. Post: Part Time Medical Consultant
2. Conveyance Charges:
1. Up to 30 KMs one way Rs.4500/-per month or actual whichever is less
2. Beyond 30 KMs one way Rs.6000/-per month or actual whichever is less
3. Position Name:
01. PTMC Specialist - Dermatology -1 Diploma / Degree
02. PTMC Specialist - Diabetalogy -1 Diploma / Degree
03. PTMC Specialist - Gynaecology & obstetrics - 1 Diploma / Degree
04. PTMC Specialist - Ophthalmology -1 Diploma / Degree
05. PTMC Specialist - Orthopaedics -1 Diploma / Degree
06. PTMC Specialist - Paediatrics -2 Diploma / Degree
07. PTMC Specialist - Radiology 1 Diploma / Degree
08. PTMC Super Specialist - Oncology -2 MCH/Diploma/DNB
09. PTMC Super Specialist - Urology 1 MCH Urology
4. Super Specialist MCH/DM 660 Rupees/hour
1. All the professionals, applying for the above posts should have the above qualifications recognized by Medical Council of India and candidates should be registered with either Medical Council of India or
2. Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA. The upper age limit as on 30.04.2021 is 64 years, relax-able up to 70 years at the discretion of management.
1. The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be limited to a period of maximum 3 years, at the discretion of Management. This engagement will not entitle the
applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
2. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has
furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
3. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Tiruchirappalli only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
5. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
6. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile.
7. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
8. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
Documents to be sent along with the application (self-attested photocopy).
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
2. SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
3. HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
4. MBBS & PG Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
5. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
6. Any other relevant certificate (if required)
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will be based on verification of original certificates and performance in the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested Medical Professionals are required to download the blank application form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant(Specialists), from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in application form along with selfattested photocopies of the following certificates by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC(SPECIALISTS) – 02/2021” to email@example.com or send by Post, super scribing the envelope with the above subject to Manager(HR - A, R & Sys), HRM Department, Building No 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli - 620014 so as to reach on or before 15/05/2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.