Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs in Haridwar at BHEL - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 29, 2021 13:44 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Job Location||Haridwar Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
With a view to mitigate the sudden surge of cases due to the COVID 19 pandemic, BHEL HEEP Haridwar is conducting Walk-in Interviews for dedicated Medical Professionals fulfilling the following specifications to be engaged as Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMCs) initially for a period of six months in the Medical Department.
1. Post Name: Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMCs)
i. ICU Anaesthetist - 02
ii. Physician - 03
iii,. GDMOs - 06
3. No of Posts: 11
4. Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
i. ICU Anaesthetist: MD/MS/Diploma/DNB in respective field
ii. Physician: MD/MS/Diploma/DNB in respective field
iii. GDMOs: MBBS with one year experience
5. Important Instructions:
a) All candidates applying for the above posts should have their MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma and MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
b) All candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council of India.
c) Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
6. Emoluments per hour (Rs.):
i. MD/MS/DNB: Rs. 530/- per hour
ii. PG Diploma: Rs. 460/- per hour
iii. MBBS with 01 year experience: Rs. 350/- per hour
iv. Note: Call duty charges as per Company Rules- Upto Rs. 15000/- per month
7. The working hours for a PTMC may be up to a maximum of 06 hours in a day
8. Advertisement No. HWR 01/2021
Interested candidates are required to bring the following documents (original and a photocopy) for verification:
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://hwr.bhel.com/recruitment) alongwith two latest passport size photographs.
2. High School Marksheet OR Certificate (As proof of Date of Birth)
3. Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
4. MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate
5. All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma
6. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
7. Proof of MD/MS/ DNB/ PG Diploma/ MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
8. Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letter head of the organisation.
9. RT-PCR negative report test taken not earlier than 72 hours from the reporting time of interview
1. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Nationalized Banks/Autonomous Bodies shall be required to apply through Proper Channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the no objection certificate/ resignation letter from their organization in the event of selection
2. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above posts and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
3. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
4. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever
5. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Haridwar and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Haridwar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute
6. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
7. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID. They are also advised to keep this e-mail ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail
8. Any Corrigendum/ Changes/ Updates shall be available ONLY on our website https://hwr.bhel.com/recruitment.
9. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process will consist of Walk-in Interviews.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are required to walk-in for Personal Interview w.e.f 3rd May, 2021 onwards on all week days except Sunday anytime between 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM in the Office of GM(COMML,EC&P,C&PR)-HR & TAX, Main ADM Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand (till the engagement of requisite number of candidates)
2. Interested candidates may email their details (Name, Specialisation, Date & Time for walk-in Interview, Contact no., email i.d.) at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Engagement of PTMC 2021 one day prior to reporting for interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.