Part Time Banks Medical Officers jobs in Bhubaneswar at IDBI - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 22, 2021 11:02 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||IDBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Banks Medical Officers Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||Chandigarh Jobs, Guwahati Jobs, Patna Jobs, Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs, Bihar Govt Jobs, Odisha Govt Jobs, Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
Appointment of Part Time Bank’s Medical Officers purely on Contract basis
1. Zone: Patna, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh
2. Vacancies: 4
3. Post: Part-Time Bank’s Medical Officer on Contract Basis.
4. Basic Qualification: As on March 31, 2020 – MD/MBBS from any recognized University/College approved by Medical Council of India in Allopathic system of medicine.
a. Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 years’ experience as General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India, National Medical Commission or State Medical Council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
b. Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ experience as General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India, National Medical Commission or State Medical Council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
6. Period of Contract: Part time purely on Contract. The term of contract will be for initial period of three years and will be reviewed every year.
7. Termination of Contract: The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
8. Remuneration: Rs.1000/- per hour
9. Compounding Fees: Rs.1000/- per month
10. Job Role:
a. BMO will visit the concerned dispensary at office/quarters of the Bank as mentioned in table.
b. Attending to ailments of staff/Dependents/Pensioners etc.
c. Give advice, prescribe medicines, administer injections and supply ordinary drugs.
d. Issue certificates in support of sick leave wherever necessary and countersign certificates produced by employees from other qualified medical practioners.
e. Issue order forms on the approved chemists of the Bank for supply of special / costly drugs or injections required for curative purpose to the Bank’s Workmen employees and forward every month the copies thereof to the Bank for payment of relative bills.
1. Appointment is purely on Contract Basis. The BMO shall not be eligible for any benefits as available to Part-Time Permanent/Full-Time Permanent employees of the Bank.
2. They will be eligible for 20 days Leave in a year.
3. Except the services of the compounder no other person will be allowed to be engaged by the Bank’s Medical officer.
4. Bank’s Medical Officer will have to make his/her arrangements for providing substitute during their absence, at their own cost.
5. The Bank reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operational requirements.
Selection Procedure :
1. Apart from the eligible short listed candidates called for the interview for the post, the bank will not enter into any correspondence with the applicants.
2. Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the Bank.
How to Apply :
1. Interested eligible Doctors may send his/her bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of joining) in the attached format given as Appendix by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 4:00 PM on 7th July 2021 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Bank Medical Officer on Purely Contract Basis” to the General Manager, IDBI Bank, 21st Floor, IDBI Tower, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005. Application not containing above information as per format is liable to be rejected. Advertisement No. 3 / 2021-22
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IDBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.