Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants jobs in Prakasam at Government of Andhra Pradesh - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 15:22 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants Jobs|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Prakasam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
The Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Govt., of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada have issued orders to engage the services of Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants on outsourcing basis for a period of one year in Prakasam District.
1. Name of the Post: Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants
2. No. of Vacancies: 17
3. Consolidated payment per month: Rs.15,000/-
4. Mode of appointment: Outsourcing
5. Education Qulification: Intermediate with MPC/BiPC as basic Academic Qualification with i) Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P. (or) ii) B.Sc.(Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt., of A.P., (or) iii)Diploma in Optometrist technician from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. (or) iv)Diploma in Optometry from Institute recognized by Govt., of A.P.
6. The Candidate must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
A. Enclosure of certificates to the application:
B. SSC or Equivalent examination marks memo.
C. Intermediate MPC/BIPC marks memos.
D. Qualifying examination pass certificate.
E. Marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination.
F. Registration of AP Para Medical Board.
G. Latest caste certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO concerned.
H. Study certificates for the years IV to X class. In case of private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned (for the IV to X class study period).
I. Physically handicapped certificate(Issued by SADERAM)
J. The candidate shall produce original documents post declaration of draft merit list in prescribed time and venue which shall be announced in the notice board/district website.
7. Reservation: Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force
The notified posts will be increased or decreased as per the instructions of the Govt./District Selection Committee at a later date.
Selection Procedure :
Purely on Merit and following the Rule of Reservation.
How to Apply :
1. Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force.
2. Candidates are requested to follow district website https://prakasam.ap.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/ on regular basis as updates will be published about the selection process from time to time.
3. The filled in applications shall be submitted manually or by Register Post on or before 29.07.2021 by 5 PM to the District Medical and Health Officer, 1st floor, Casualty, Government General Hospital, RIMS, Ongole, except on public holidays.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Government of Andhra Pradesh, please click on the Apply Now button below.