Paediatrician Jobs in Gandhinagar at GPSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 15, 2021 18:41 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||GPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Paediatrician Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 208,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Paediatrician, ESIS, Class-I
2. No of Posts: 03
3. Education Qualification:
A. Possess a degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery obtained from any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed as a university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 or possess any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956; and
B. (i) possess a post-graduate diploma in respective subject as shown in the Annexure against the each post, obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India; and have about two years’ experience in Government Hospital/ Non-Government Organisation Hospital/ Hospital run by Registered Trust/Local Bodies; or
(ii) possess post-graduate degree in respective subject as shown in the Annexure against the each post, obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India
4. Education Qualification: M.D. (Paediatrics) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Paediatrics or DNB (Paediatrics)
5. Pay Scale: - Rs. 67700-208700 /- (Level-11) ( As Per R.O.P-2016 )
6. Advt. No: 17/2021-22 and 18/2021-22
7. Kindly refer to the Official Notification
8. Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
(1) The candidates possessing disability as shown below only can apply for the above mentioned post
(2)The candidates selected in the above post will be considered employees of Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board. They will not be considered employees of the Government of Gujarat.
(3)The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against the vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria for selection will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(4)In case of non-availability of women candidate in the respective category (If reserved posts for women are available), the reserved post will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
(5)The One Time Registration (OTR) module only helps to candidates for filling Online Application speadily, which will not count as an Online Application.
(6)Candidates shall carefully read Advertisement No. and name of post before applying online. Candidate shall confirm the application only after verifying the details filled in the application form.
(7)The online application is "Editable" till the last date & time of advertisement. Hence the candidates have to make only one application in one advertisement. If there are any mistakes in filling up the details / information in the online application, go to the "Edit" option and update the details till the last date & time of Application. Do not make a new application.
(8)Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application or information filled in by the candidate shall not be accepted, once the online advertisement is closed.
(9) In case of more than one online application made by the candidate, only the latest confirmed application will be considered valid by the Commission. For candidates belonging to unreserved category, the last confirmed application with fees will be considered by the Commission.
(10) Candidates shall keep all the relevant Certificates/Documents ready as it may be required in case of eligibility for application scrutiny and Interview and They have to upload the documents online when asked by the Commission.
Selection Procedure :
1. Exam Pattern : Candidates will be selected for appointment to these posts by conducting a Primary test and interview.
2. Candidates will be declared eligible for the interview after scrutinizing the required applications as per the Primary test marks. If the candidate gets less than 15% marks in the primary test, he / she will not be considered eligible for interview.
3. The medium of this test will be Gujarati unless decided by the Commission otherwise. The Primary test will usually be held at Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad and candidates will have to be present at their own expense.
4. The primary test will consist of 100 questions of 100 marks of General Studies and 200 questions of 200 marks of the Respective Subject.
5. Total 300 questions of 300 marks. Time Duration for primary test will be 180 minutes.
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are invited, between date : 15/07/2021, 13:00 to date :31/07/2021, 13:00. Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Website of Commission https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and https://gpscojas.gujarat.gov.in for all the provisions of the advertisements, General Instructions, the method of online application and payment of fees.
2. Candidates may visit https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/HowtoApplyPay for the procedure to apply online and fees payment
3. Candidates are requested not to send physical copy of the application to the Commission as of now. Candidates qualified for application scrutiny only have to upload their required Certificates/Documents online on Commission’s website https://gpsc-iass.gujarat.gov.in/ within the stipuled time duration as mentioned in the provisional result.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from GPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.