OSSSC Career 2020 - 6432 Nursing Officer Vacancies - 92300 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 30, 2020 11:04 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||6432 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200 - Rs. 92,300 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to 6432 number of district cadre posts of Nursing Officer on contractual basis in various District establishments and 8 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. The district-wise and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this
recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are at Annexure-I. The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Nursing Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019 as amended in 2020.
1. Post Name: Nursing Officer
2. No of Post: 6432
3. Details of Posts to be filled up:
1. The vacancies in the post of Nursing Officer are of district cadre. District cadre means a candidate, after being selected, will be posted and transferred within the district. Applicants are required to indicate their choice for the districts in the online application form as per their order of preference.
2. The number of posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment may undergo change without any prior notice at the discretion of the Government.
3. Reservations of vacancies for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Women, Sportsperson, Ex-serviceman and Persons with -Disability categories shall be made in accordance with the provisions made under relevant Acts and Rules framed, Notification, Resolution, Orders and Instructions of Government of Odisha in force.
4. Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level: Pay Scale 29200-92300, Pay Matrix level-8, Cell-01
5. (ix) A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
a. passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
b. passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
c. passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or
d. passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Other Eligibility Criteria: An applicant, in order to be eligible for the post, must be
(i) A citizen of India,
(ii) Of good character,
(iii) If married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from operation of the rule.
(iv) Applicant(s) claiming reservation as Sportsperson must possess Identity Card(s) issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department, Government of Odisha as on the date of application.
(v) Applicants claiming reservation under Persons with Disability(PwD) category must ensure that they possess Permanent Disability Certificate and belong to the category and sub-category of disability for which the post has been reserved, as mentioned under Notes below the Annexure-I ( Physical Requirements and Functional Classification), as the case may be. Further, to take the help of scribe in appearing the examination, they need to take written permission of the ADM-cum-District Superintendent concerned, at least three days prior to the date of Examination,
(vi) Applicants claiming reservation as Ex-serviceman, must furnish an undertaking to the effect that they have not availed of any re-employment under the Government of Odisha or India till the date of this application.
(vii)lf any candidate has, at any time been debarred from recruitment examination for a certain period by this Commission, he/she shall not be eligible for appearing the same for that specific period.
(viii) All the eligibility conditions should have been fulfilled as on the date of Advertisement.
(i) Certificate of Registration in Nursing Council of State of Odisha.
(ii) Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ST/SEBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/PwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority.
(iii) HSC examination Certificate, other educational certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
(iv) Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from any School/Educational Institution of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
(v) Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(vi) Certificate/documents of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha.
(vii) Certificate/documents of contractual work experience in case of contractual Nursing Officers under OSH&FW Society/Scheme and for ASHAs.
(viii) Sportsperson Certificate/s issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department of Government of Odisha, if claimed, under reservation as Sportsperson.
Selection Procedure :
A single merit list shall be drawn on the basis of performance in the examination. The merit list of successful candidates shall be prepared category wise in order of merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test and the marks awarded for contractual work experience, if any, as per Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules-2013. District-wise select lists shall be drawn thereafter for each district, as per the vacancies requisitioned. Allotment will be made on the basis of merit and choice/preference of district, as exercised by the candidate in the on-line application.
How to Apply :
1. Online Registration: 07.12.2020 to 05.01.2021
2. Online Payment of Examination Fee: 07.12.2020 to 05.01.2021
3. Submission of Online Application: 07.12.2020 to 31.12.2020
The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt.31.12.2020. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be made available thereafter. Incomplete application/paper application/application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application system.
All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the on the Home page of the Commission's
button, "Register" website-www.osssc.gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu.
After completing the Registration/re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online application. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/ re-register/apply".
The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User". These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
II) Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make payment of Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards Examination Fee through on-line mode.
2. Applicants shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready for making online payment of Examination Fee through Odisha Treasury Portal.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 50Kbs shall be kept handy for up-loading prior to making Registration/re-registration for any Post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready a copy of the recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 100Kbs for uploading in the Online Application.
6. The photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registration/ re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication, like, Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal. Under no circumstances, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number with any other person. In case, he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying online.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from OSSSC.To Apply for the job posting from OSSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.