OSSSC Recruitment 2021 - 600 Pharmacist vacancies - 25,500 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 16, 2021 10:07 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Jobs|
|No of Posts||600 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 - Rs. 81,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Applications are invited recruitment to 600 number of district cadre posts of Pharmacist on contractual basis in various District establishments and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. The district-wise and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates
The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Pharmacist Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019 as amended in 2020.
1. Post Name: Pharmacist
2. No of Post: 600
3. Consolidated monthly remuneration (Revised): Rs.9500/-
4. Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level: Pay Scale 25500-81100, Pay Matrix level-7, Cell-01
a. passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
b. passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
c. passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or
d. passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department
e. In order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
6. No.11E- 11/2020- 255 /OSSSC dt. 28.12.2020
7. Details of Posts to be filled up:
i. The vacancies in the post of Pharmacist are of district cadre. District cadre means a candidate, after being selected, will be posted and transferred within the district. Applicants are required to indicate their choice for the districts in the online application form as per their order of preference.
ii. The number of posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment may undergo change without any prior notice at the discretion of the Government.
iii. Reservations of vacancies for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Women, Sportsperson, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disability categories shall be made in accordance with the provisions made under relevant Acts and Rules framed, Notifications, Resolutions, Orders and Instructions of Government of Odisha in force.
1. Online Registration : 07.01.2021 - 30.01.2021
2. Online Payment of Examination Fee : 07.01.2021 - 30.01.2021
3. Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2021
1. Certificate of Registration in Pharmacist Council of State of Odisha.
2. Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ST/SEBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/PwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority.
3. HSC examination Certificate, other educational certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
4. Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from any School/Educational Institution of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standardtion conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
5. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
6. Certificate/documents Of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha.
7. Certificate/documents of contractual work experience in case of contractual Pharmacist under OSH&FW Sportsperson Ceftificate/s issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department
8. Sportsperson Certificate/s issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department of Government of Odisha, if claimed, under reservation as Sportsperson.
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for OSSSC Pharmacist post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of OSSSC is provided here.
(i) There shall be a Written Examination for 100 marks (MCQ type in OMR system) in one paper only as detailed below:
a. Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy: 60 marks
b. Questions based on practical skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates - 25 marks
c. Arithmetic of HSC Standard - 10 marks
d. English ofHSC Standard - 5 marks
ii. The minimum qualifying marks for candidates, other than ST/SC/SEBC, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sports categories, shall be 35%. The minimum qualifying marks for ST/SC/SEBC, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sports candidates shall be 30%.
iii. Select list:
A single merit list shall be drawn on the basis of performance in the examination. The merit list of successful candidates shall be prepared category wise in order of merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test and the marks awarded for contractual work experience, if any, as per Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules-2013.
District-wise select lists shall be drawn thereafter for each district, as per the vacancies requisitioned. Allotment will be made on the basis of merit and choice/preference of district, as exercised by the candidate in the on-line application.
(iv)There shall be a Written Test only. The pattern of examination will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type in OMR system. There shall be negative marking for each wrong answer and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark shall be deducted.
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for OSSSC Pharmacist Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the OSSSC Pharmacist post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the OSSSC Pharmacist post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Online Registration : 07.01.2021 - 30.01.2021
2. Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in
3. All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website-www.osssc.gov.in.
4. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Meng.
5. After completing the Registration/re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online application. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/ re-register/apply".
6. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User". These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
II) Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make payment of Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards Examination Fee through on-line mode.
2. Applicants shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready for making online payment of Examination Fee through Odisha Treasury Portal.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 50Kbs shall be kept handy for up-loading prior to making Registration/re-registration for any Post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready a copy of the recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 100Kbs for uploading in the Online Application.
6. The photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registrgtion/ re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal e-mail ID and Mobile/CeII Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication, like, Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal. Under no circumstances, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/CeII Number with any other person. In case, he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying online.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.