OSSSC Jobs 2021: 1746 Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 20,200 published on 31st December 2018
Last updated: Dec 31, 2018 11:23 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1746 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/02/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1 .Post Name: Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant - Pay Band-I, i.e., Rs.5, 200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1 ,900/-.
2 .Qualification: Must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic com uter skills
2. Certificate of Registration in Employment Exchange of the district.
3. Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ST/SEBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/ pwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority.
4. Certificates and Mark sheets Of qualifying examinations.
5. Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-Vll from any School/Educational Institution of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the 6. 6. School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
7. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
8. Certificate of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha, if claimed, in the format enclosed
9. Sports person Certificate's issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department, if claimed, reservation as Sportsperson.
2. Payment Of Examination Fee- 29.12.2018 - 29.01.2019
3. Fee Payment of Examination Fee: 30.01.2019 - 06.02.2019
4. Online Apllication: 29.12.2018 - 06.02.2019
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1 .All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment Of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website- www.osssc.gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu.
2 .After completing the Registration/Re- registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online application.
3. The last date of receipt of online applications in response to 6/2/2019 this advertisement is The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be available thereafter. Incomplete application/paper application/ application received after the last date will be summarily rejected. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.