OSSSC Jobs 2021: 765 Junior Clerk Vacancy for 12TH Salary 20,200 published on 14th December 2017
Last updated: Dec 14, 2017 13:01 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk Jobs|
|No of Posts||765 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/12/2017|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name & Pay: Junior Clerk & Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month
2. Qualification: Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate ( 10+2) or equivalent any examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills
3. Other Eligibility Criteria: An applicant in order to be eligible for the post must A citizen of India, of good character, good mental condition, sound health, good physique and active habits, free from physical defects likely to interfere with discharge of duties in the service and (iv) if married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided further that the Government may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from operation of this rule. He/she must be a resident ofthe district for which he/she is applying; have registered his/her name in any employment exchange in the district on or before the date of submission Of application; be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the Middle English Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department. Applicant/s claiming reservation as sportsperson must possess Identity Card/s issued by the Spons & Youth Services Department on the date of application.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website osssc.gov.in or before 16th December 2017. The System will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be available thereafter. Incomplete application/paper application/ application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
2. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application, All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s website-wmv. osssc.gov.in.
3. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/ Re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details Of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications.
4. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on ‘ ‘How do I register/ reregister/ apply”. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or “New Use*. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from OSSSC.To Apply for the job posting from OSSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.