OSSSC Jobs 2021: 238 Warder Vacancy for 12TH Salary 20,200 published on 27th December 2017
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017 13:04 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||OSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Warder Jobs|
|No of Posts||238 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post & Pay band and scale (Pre revised): Warder (Contractual) & Pay Band-1, i.e., Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1, 800/-.
2. Minimum educational qualification: Must have passed in the 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
ii. Employment Registration Certificate issued by the competent authority.
iii. Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ ST/ SEBC/Sportsperson category or weightage as NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate holders shall produce relevant certificates issued by competent Authority in support of their claims.
iv. Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
v. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
vi. Certificate of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha if claimed as .
vii. Candidates claiming marks for their achievements in national/international sports as per Rule- 10(F) of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Jails Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service of Warder) Amended Rules, 2015 have to produce certificates issued by competent National/International Sports Federations/Associations recognized by the Department of Youth Affair and Sports, Government of India.
II) Online application facility will be available from dt.27.12.2017 to.01.02.2018.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt.01.02.2018. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be available thereafter. Incomplete application/ paper application/ application received after the last date will be summarily rejected
2. All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s website- www.osssc.gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/Re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/ re-register/apply”. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or “New User”. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
3. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ST categories have to make Payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination FeeApplicants, willing to make online payment of Examination Fee shall keep their Debit /Credit Card/s or Net Banking facilities ready.Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs shall be kept handy for uploading prior to making Registration/Re-registration for any Post.
4. In addition, they shall keep ready copies of (i) Treasury Challan, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png/pdf” format between the ranges of 100 Kbs to 300 Kbs in proof of payment of examination fee, if payment is made manually through treasury challan and ii) Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png/pdf” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.Applicants must have their own personal E-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication like Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal. (No. IIE-21/2016-1397(C)/OSSSC dt.22.12.2017)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.