OPGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online OPGC Head vacancy 2023 online application form available at opgc.co.in - News
Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 02:37 PM | V Sruthi
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OPGC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Head Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 3,400,000 - Rs. 5,800,000 /- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGC), a Government of Odisha Company, operates state of the art thermal power plants at Banharpalli, Jharsuguda. It has a total generation capacity of 1740 MW (2x210 MW in first phase and 2x660MW in second phase). After exit of AES, the Government/ OPGC are looking for suitable senior professionals for the following leadership positions on contract basis:
1. Name of the Post: Head (Projects)
2. Qualification: Degree in Mech./ Electrical / Civil Engineering
3. Salary: The Head (Projects) shall be taken on either E-13 or E-12 (CTC in the range of Rs.34 to 58 lacs per annum) grade of MBS, initially for one year; which shall be extended further based on requirement of the project, performance and the age, untill he attains 65 years.
4. Job Profile: Head (Projects) will have overall responsibility of project management (AHP modification, MGR railway line, balance of plant work, etc.) and reports to MD. He is based at Project site, Banharpalli.
Selection Process for OPGC Recruitment 2023
1. Selection will be made based on past experience in operation, maintenance and project. For the position of Managing Director, experience at various levels including regulation and commercial shall be considered. Candidates with experience at the level of Director in Board/ Executive Director/ equivalent position in a reputed power company with at least 2000 MW installed capacity shall be preferred. For the position of Director (Operations), the candidate should have worked as Head of Plant/ General Manager (Operation/Maintenance)/equivalent of a plant/ station having at least 1000 MW capacity for at least two years.
2. Candidates having experience of super critical power plant shall be preferred. For the position of Head (Projects), the candidate must have worked as project head of a thermal power project involving plants of 500 MW capacity each or higher, for at least two years. If necessary, these criteria may be relaxed in case of highly deserving candidates.
How to Apply OPGC Recruitment 2023 at opgc.co.in?
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements may email their application and C.V. giving details of their experience in project, operation & maintenance, regulatory & commercial affairs and leadership positions to Energy Department at email@example.com within 10 (ten) days. The candidates may clearly indicate if they are interested in any/ all of these positions (Managing Director, Director Operations, Head of Projects). For further query, you may contact in the following address: Sd/-D. Swain Additional Secretary to Govt., Energy Department, Govt. of Odisha
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from OPGC,please click on the Apply Now button below.