Officer jobs in Mysore for M.Com, MBA at BNPM - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 15:24 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BNPM Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt.Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL - A wholly owned Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India under Ministry of Finance) and Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL - A wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is engaged in production of Bank note papers with a capacity of 16000 TPA in Mysuru, Karnataka.
The company is looking forward for high calibre and talented young professionals in the following discipline:
1. Name of the Post: Officer (Finance & Accounts) on contract
2. No of Post: 02 posts
3. Essential Educational Qualification (as on 07.05.2021): Full time MBA(Finance)/Full time M.Com with minimum 60% Marks in aggregate from a recognised Indian University /Institute. OR Graduate with Inter CA/ICWA from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
4. Essential Experience (as on 07.05.2021): 03 years Post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function. (Articleship will not be considered as experience for Inter CA/ICWA candidates).
5. Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- pm
6. Tenure of engagement: will be for a fixed period of one year, which may be further extendable on need basis.
7. Remuneration: He/she will be paid a consolidated salary/remuneration of Rs.30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month all-inclusive subject to statutory deductions such as Professional Tax/ Income Tax etc. as per extant rules. He/she shall contribute towards PF @ 12% of his/her salary. Similarly the Company will make matching contribution. Besides, he/she will be paid conveyance reimbursement of Rs.2,000/- per month on declaration basis;
II. Increment : He/she shall not be entitled for any increase in his/her remuneration;
III. Leave and other facilities: He/she will be entitled for one day casual leave per calendar month or 12 days in a year and shall not be entitled for any other kind of leave during the period of employment
with us. He/she will be entitled for free/subsidised food facility in BNPM Canteen as applicable to Officer of the Company. He/she shall also be covered under Personal Accidental Insurance coverage;
IV. Travelling Expenses on Tour: He/she shall be entitled for actual TA/DA, Hotel Charges etc. on official tour. For the purpose of admissibility of TA/DA on Tour, entitlement will be equated with that of
Engineer/Officer rank of the Company.
V.Other Allowances: No other facilities like DA, accommodation, telephone, medical, PLI etc., would be admissible.
1. The current invitation is purely on contract basis for a temporary period for providing high quality services and for attending to specific and time-bound jobs. The appointment would be on full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with BNPMIPL.
2. The engagement is of a temporary (non-official) nature and can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason. The engagement does not confer any right whatsoever for any future regular employment in BNPMIPL and should be treated as fixed term contract engagement only
Selection Procedure :
After receipt of applications and scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for Written Test and/or Personal Interview, which will be notified to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail/post and shall be hosted in the company’s website.
How to Apply :
a. The Candidates applying for the post mentioned above are advised to submit the application in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4- size paper along with self-certified copies oftestimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, and any other relevant certificates along with a self-certified recent passport size photograph
b. Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by Ordinary/Speed post so as to reach on or before 07.05.2021, 17.00 hrs. The envelope should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Officer (Finance & Accounts) on contract Ref : A d v t .No . 01/2021 dt.23.04.2021 .
3. The General Manager (HR & Admin.) Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administrative Building, Paper Mill compound Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru -570003 BNPM will not be responsible for Postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof.
4. Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format, applications without the copies of marks cards & certificates or applications received after the closing date are liable to be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BNPM, please click on the Apply Now button below.