Office Superintendent Jobs in Bangalore at Central Employment Exchange - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 11:27 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Office Superintendent Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Candidates are required to send their application directly to the respective employers. Application for the post of Office Superintendent is to be sent to Shri. Umashankara, K.N Rehabilitation Officer/Head of Office, NCSC for DA, No. A. 417, 1st Cross, 1st Stage, 'B' Main, Behind Peenya Police Station, Bangalore 560058,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Name of the Post: Office Superintendent
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Band: Pay Level 6 in the pay matrix + allowances as per Government of India rules.
4. Deputation: Upper Division Clerk (UDC) with at least five years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in attached office or subordinate office DGE or State Employment service (period of deputation not exceeding three years)
5. Transfer: Transfer is to be effected only among persons holding similar or equivalent post.
6. Duties: All duties related to Administration, Establishment and accounts. Helping Head of office in smooth running of office.
7. Place of work: Peenya, Bangalore-560058
Instruction and Additional Information for Candidates:
1. Separate applications are required for each post quoting advertisement no. and sl. no. of the post.
2. Self-attested photocopies of educational/reservation categories/experience certificates etc., if any, should be enclosed with the application.
3. Upper age limit relaxable for SCIST/OBC, EX-SERVICEMEN, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt. servants etc. as per rules.
4. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending interview, if admissible under rules.
5. Application in any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange/Local Exchange
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Applications are invited for the following post(s) by various employers indicated in the advertisement within 60 days of date of advertisement in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central Employment Exchange, please click on the Apply Now button below.