- Govt Jobs
- Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2021
- Jobs in Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Jobs in Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 12:30 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Executive Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jalgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
ADVT NO. “KCIIL/01/2021”
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Posts to be filled in the KBCNMU-Centre for Innovation Incubation and Linkages (KCIIL) which is supported by Maharashtra State Innovation Society (MSInS). These appointments will be purely on the temporary basis for the period of 11 (eleven) months. The candidates appointed will not be entitled to claim the regular appointment. However, reappointment of the candidates would be is possible based on the performance.
a. Name of the post: Chief Executive Officer
b. No. of Post/s: 01
c. Salary: 1.00 Lakh/Month
d. Job Profile:
1. The CEO is to be appointed under the aegis of KCIIL and will be the operational and de-facto executive head of KCIIL, a not-for profit, Section 8 company of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
2. The CEO is required to lead all operations to make the KCIIL, a successful in nurturing startups, give strategic direction to the company, build and scale-up incubation programs, outreach programs, measure impact, as well as collaborate with national and global ecosystems to employ best practices in order to convert KCIIL to incubate a good number of incubatees that can provide solutions to relevant local/national/international technological and business problems.
3. CEO should be able to graduate start-ups to Growth stage enterprises in due course of time eventually making the incubator sustainable.
e. Essential qualification, experience and age:
1. The candidate should have minimum bachelor’s degree from Science / Technology / Commerce / Management discipline from accredited and nationally reputed institute/university.
2. About 10 years of industry/ corporate experience out of which about 5 years in the start-up ecosystem (Innovation / Entrepreneurship domain, either as a start-up founder / co-founder / core team member / key employee of a start-up and / or lead position promoting in a startup).
3. Preferable age of the candidate is > 40 years.
4. Qualification and age mentioned here can be relaxed based on the experience of the candidate.
f. Desirable Experience
1. Candidate with outstanding experience in start-ups / Incubators to scale up /market development / raising the funds from credible sources / angel investors or even expanding his own start-up.
2. The candidate with prior experience in any streams related to Science and Technology or Agriculture sector especially Polymer Technology / Bio-Technology / Instrumentation and Automation / Nanotechnology / Information Technology / Sustainable Technologies etc. is preferable.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
a. The candidate needs to download the application format and send its scanned copy and detailed CV to the email email@example.com and submit its 02 hard copies with relevant certificates (academic/work experience) by post/ courier to the postal address, “The Director, KBCNMU-Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Linkages (KCIIL) School of Life Sciences New Building, Kavayitri Bahinabai
Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Umavinagar, Jalgaon 425 001 (M.S.)”. Mention the advertisement number as “KCIIL/01/2021 and the post for which applied” on the envelope.
b. The last date for submission of duly completed application in the prescribed format is to be sent on or before 03.02.2021 to the firstname.lastname@example.org along with detail CV and relevant certificates (academic/work experience). The last date for receipt of hard copy is 08.02.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, please click on the Apply Now button below.