NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021 - Temporary Faculty - 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 11, 2021 13:19 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Temporary Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 70,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Advertisement No. Admn.01/R&C-0212021
National lnstitute of Technology, Hamirpur invites on-line applications from, the eligible candidates for the engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on contract basis with consolidated salary) in various Departments in the lnstitute.
1. Name of the Post: Temporary Faculty
2. Consolidated Salary: The selected candidates will be paid Consolidated Salary as under: M.Arch./M. Plan. Degree Holders: Rs. 60,000/- per month(all inclusive), Ph.D. Degree Holders Rs. 70,000/- per month(all inclusive)
3. No of Post: Department of Computer Science & Engineering - 05, Department of Architecture: 02, Department of Chemistry: 01, Department of Material Science and Engineering: 03, Department of Mathematics Scientific & Computins: 02, Department of Civil Engineering: 02, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering: 01, Department of Mechanical Engineering: 01, Department of Electrical Engineering: 03, Department of Humanities & Social Science: 01
4. Essential Qualification:
i. For all Departments (except Department of Architecture): Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s)
(Derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post).
ii. For Department of Architecture: Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
Note: lf suitable Ph.D. Candidates are not available for Department of Architecture then candidates having M. Arch./ M Plan degree with first class both at PG & UG (8. Arch /B. Plan) and one year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post) may also be considered.
5. Here UG and PG Degree means (Bachelors 'Degree onwards):-
A. Engineering Departments:
UG Degree: B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
B. Architecture Department:
UG Degree: B.Arch./B.Plan. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree. M.Arch./M.Plan. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
UG Degree: B.Sc./B,Tech./B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline
PG Degree: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
D. Humanities & Social Sciences Department:
UG Degree: B.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline
1. National lnstitute of Technology Hamirpur is one among 31 NlTs established by GOl, an lnstitution of National lmportance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier Technical lnstitution of the country, offering several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmers in Engineering/Technology, Architecture, Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management & allied areas and also provides excellent ambience for academic research and co-curricular activities.
2. The lnstitute invites on.line applications for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basis with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in different Departments of N lT Hamirpur. Temporary Faculty will be engaged for six months or till the end of the semester whichever is earlier
3. lnterview schedule will be displayed separately on the lnstitute website. No separate letter/email/intimation will be issued. The candidates are strictly advised to keep in touch with the lnstitute's website for pdates, if any.
4. The applicant who wants to apply is required to fill up the online application form on lrsttub website nith.ac.in at above mentioned link.
5. lt is also required to bring one set of photo copies of relevant degree & experience certificate, one pass-port size photograph along with identity proof at the time of joining along with original certificates for final document verification.
6. lf a candidate intends to apply for more than one department, separate application is required to be submitted for each,
7. lf any of the document submitted by the candidate found false or fabricated at any stage , the selection of the applicant shall be treated as null & void
1. lnterested and eligible applicants are requested to fill the on-line application form on lnstitute website i.e www. nith.ac. in at li n k https :/lforms.qle/7b7lH FXBQCBodwws9
2. Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the advertisement, before filling the application form.
3. Any corrigendum/changes/updates on recruitment process shall be made available on the lnstitute website only. No separate/ individual communication shall be made. The candidates are strictly
advised to keep in touch with the lnstitutq's website for updates, if any.
4. The services of Temporary Faculty may be terminate at any time by a notice in writing given either by the Temporary Faculty to the Appointing Authority, or by the Appointing Authority to the Temporary Faculty. The period of such notice shall be one month, unless otheruise agreed upon by the lnstitute and the Temporary Faculty. The other terms and conditions of the service shall be specified in the letter of appointment
5. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) tOB (NCL)] category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Government of lndia. OBC-NCL Certificate and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in the Department of Personnel & Training, 0 M. No. 3603311/2013-Estt. (Res), dated '13.09.2017.
6. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) must bring category certificate issued by the Competent Authorities as mentioned in Govt F.No 360281112414-Eslt. (Res.), dated 3,0 September, 2015.
7. The number of advertised vacancies may change. lnstitute also reserves the right reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any
reasons, if required. Further, the lnstitute has right not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form andl or bringing any influence,
political or othenrvise, will betreated as disqualification for the post applied.
8. For the vacancy position less than five candidates will be shortlisted for interview in a ratio of 1:5, and for the vacancy position greater than five, candidates will be shorllisted for interview in ratio of
9. Weightage/preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
10. ln case the candidate is not able to connect online during the interview process in the first instance, 2nd chance for five to ten minutes only will be given to the candidate for re-connection after that no further chance will be given and no responsibility lies on the part of lnstitute.
11. Only selected candidates will be informed through a letter/email/intimation by the Authority and candidate has to join in person in the lnstitute.
12. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon'ble High Court of Jurisdiction at Shimla.
Selection Procedure :
For the vacancy position less than five candidates will be shortlisted for interview in a ratio of 1:5, and for the vacancy position greater than five, candidates will be shorllisted for interview in ratio of
How to Apply :
1. Opening date of online portal: 09/01/2021
2. Last date for submission of online application: 18-01-2021(upto 05.00 PM)
3. Date of on-line lnterview: Will be displayed on lnstitute website separately
4. Google form link: hftps:/lforms.gle/TbTLHFXSQCBodwws9
1) Download the blank application form (PDF or doc)from the lnstitute Website.
2) Fill up the application form, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on google form link
https ://forms.q le/7b7LH FX8QC Bodwwsg
3) For each application, the candidate has to submiUupload separate application form on google link.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIT Hamirpur.To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.