NIT Hamirpur 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Junior Research Fellow Job Openings, Get 31,000 Salary
Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 16:08 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
In continuation to Advertisement No. NITH/R&C/2021/981-84 Dated 23/02/2021, the last date for submission of applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow under sponsored project titled "Experimental and Numerical analysis for stabilization of Antibubbles" funded by SERB-DST in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Hamirpur is hereby extended upto 5/4/2021 as per detail envisaged below:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (One)
i. First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.E/ B.Tedi in EngineeringTechnology in Chanical, Biochemical, Mechanical Petroleum and Petrochemical and first class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less tiian 6.5 CGPA on alO point scale in ME/ M.Tedi. in Engineering /technology in chemical Biodiemical, Mechanical Pelroleum and Petrodiemical/ Plastic, Environment and Energy
ii. The candidate must have obtained M.E./M.Tech through GATE
3. Desirable: The applicants are desired to know the COMSOL Multiphysics/ MATLAB Simulation. Preference will be given to the candidates who have published papers in reputed journals
4. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per DST guidelines
5. Nature of appointment:
i. The post is purely on contract basis with no other benefits associated with it. The salary for above posts may be revised as per the guidelines/provisions under this Project on annual basis.
ii. The duration of above posts will be initially for one year which may be extended up to the duration of the project subject to the satisfactory performance and provisions under the Project.
6. Project Duration: 02 years
7. Other benefits: The selected candidates will be encouraged to register for PhD degree at NIT Hamirpur as per Institute rules. However, he/she needs to apply for PhD positions when the advertisement appeared
Selection Procedure :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should submit an application on plain paper and one-page bio data as per along with one set of self attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents.
2. The application should reach by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post/ personally to Dr. Tara Chand Kumawat at the address mentioned below on or before 05/04/2021
3. The candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply afresh.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.