Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Hamirpur at NIT Hamirpur - 31,000 Salary Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 16, 2021 12:03 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow under sponsored project titled 'Machine Learning and Deep Learning based cyber security framework for identification of phishing websites & malicious Uniform Resource Locators (URLs)' under SERB sponsored project (Project Number: EEQ/2020/000423) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, as per detail envisaged below
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per institute norms
4. Project Duration: 02 years
5. Nature of Appointments: Post is purely on contract basis with the initial appointment for a period of one year from the date of the joining and it may be extended further subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual.
6. Qualifications: First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. The candidate must have obtained M.E./M.Tech through GATE (or) should possess a valid GATE score.
7. Desirable: The applicants must have good knowledge in Computer Networks Security and must have hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Theano, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, Keras etc.) Preference will be given to the candidates who have published papers in reputed Journals.
Selection Procedure :
The date of interview along with shortlisted candidates called for the interview will be displayed on the institutes website or informed through email. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening d selection process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send their duly filled Application form (Annexure-I) along with brief resume/curriculum vitae and self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents to Principal Investigator of the project Dr. Basant Subba, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Hamirpur-177005. The candidates should also submit softcopies of all their relevant documents using the following link: https://tinyurLcom/2rs2cahv . Last date of receiving application form is 30/03/2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.