NIT Hamirpur Career 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 02, 2021 14:45 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for 1 (One) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project titled "Development of Quantum Dots and Pb+2 Free Hybrid Perovskite Based Flexible Photovoltaic Devices" funded by SRG SERB-DST in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Hamirpur as per detail envisaged below:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emoluments: Rs. 31 ,000/-pm plus HRA as per institute rules.
4. Nature of appointment: The duration of above post will be Initially for one year which may be extend upto the project duration subject to the satisfactory performance and provisions under the Project.
5. Project Duration: 02 years
a) The applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Engineering/Technology. Open/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates must have secured minimum CGPA/CGPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in both Bachelor and Master Degrees. Whereas, in case of SC/ST candidates, a minimum CGPA/CGPI of 6.0 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in both Bachelor and Master Degree shall be applicable.
b) The applicant B.E./B.Tech./Dual Degree should be in the relevant specialization of aforesaid entitled project, which includes Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology/Materials Science and Engineering/Engineering Physics/Chemistry Engineering.
c) At least once the candidate must have qualified GATE/ NET.
7. Desirable: Candidates with prior knowledge/research experience in the relevant field of thin film device fabrication and research publications would be given preference.
Selection Procedure :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be Issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates should submit/upload an application form on the following google link. In this regard following are the instructions:-
1. Download the blank application form (PDF or doc) from the below google link.
2. Fill up the application form attached. After that upload Annexure-I, SOP, CV and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF on google form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKN4pSEE- QH9PNhw0VW0Ee4xknFPbHNsVCgxH8xwbP4sievg/viewform?usp=pp_url
3. The application should reach by online mode only to Dr. Gopal Rawat, Principal Investigator at the email email@example.com, on or before 12/03/2021. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. Gopal Rawat Pl, SRG SERB-DST Funded Project Assistant Professor, E&CE Department, NIT Hamirpur (HP) 177 005 India E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.