Jobs in NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Jan 02, 2021 11:59 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for 1 (One) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project titled "Design and Fabrication of Low Cost Nanoelectronic Devices for Energy and Environment Applications" fimded by SERB-DST in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Hamirpur as per detail envisaged below:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
i. The applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Engineering/Technology. B.E. / B.Tech. Degree should be in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ or Equivalent discipline. Open/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates must have secured minimum CPI/CGPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in Master Degree. Whereas, in case of SC/ST candidates, a minimum CGPI of 6.0 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in Master Degree shall be applicable
ii. At least once the candidate must have qualified GATE thus a valid GATE Score is not compulsory.
4. Desirable: Candidates with Prior knowledge/research experience in the relevant field and research publications would be given preferenc
5. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/-pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/-pm for the third year plus HRA as per institute rules
6. Nature of appointment: The duration of above post will be initially for one year which may be extended up to the the project duration subject to the satisfactory performance and provisions under the Project.
7. Project Duration: 03 years
8. Other Benefits: The selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD degree at NIT Hamirpur as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement appeared
Selection Procedure :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
How to Apply :
1. Application with brief resume/curriculum vitae/bio data alongwith self attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents must be submitted/send to email: email@example.com.
2. The application should reach by email only to Dr. Gopal Rawat, Principal Investigator at the address mentioned on or before 18 Jan. 2021.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.