NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Engineer Vacancy - 34800 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 17, 2020 21:18 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Filling up of 02 Nos. post of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) one in each on deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up 02 Nos. posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) one in each in the Pay Band-2 0300- 34800 plus Grade Pay of Z4600/- p.m. Level-7 as per 7th CPC at NIT Hamirpur (HP) purely on deputation basis. The appointment on deputation will initially be for a period of Three years which can however be extendable based on performance and as per Government instructions up to 5 years.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Pay Scale: PB-2: 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 4600/-
4. Eligibility: Officers under the Central / State Governments/ Universities recongnized Research Institutes or Institutes of national importance or Govt. laboratory or PSU. - First Class B.E./ B. Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record. i) Holding analogous post; or ii) 5 years regular service with Grade Pay of ?4200/- as Jr. Engineer.
5. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post heid immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Organization or De rtment of the Central Govemment shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Applications of eligible and willing persons, who can be spared immediately, may be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) to the undersigned at the above mentioned address by 15-1-2021 at 5:30 p.m. The application should also be accompanied by photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
2. While forwarding the applications, it may please be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer(s) are correct and that no disciplinary or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer (Annexure-III). It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection the officer concerned will be relieved of his/her duties. The integrity of the officer may also be certified by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent Gazetted officer.
3. Applications, which are incomplete or are not accompanied with the photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.