NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancies - 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 01, 2020 17:24 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for 1 (One) position of Research Associate in the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) funded Young Faculty Research Fellowship (YFRF) of the "Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics & IT".
1. Post Name: Research Associate
2. No of Post: 01
(i) First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPI on a 10- point scale in B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPI on a 10-point scale in M.E./M.Tech. degree with specialization of VLSI Design/ Microelectronics/ VLSI & Embedded Systems or other relevant fields.
(ii) The candidate must have obtained M.E. / M.Tech through GATE.
4. Desirable: Candidates with research experience in the relevant field and research publications in the reputed Journal/ Conferences would be given preference.
5. Salary: Rs. 28,000/- PM (consolidated)
6. Nature of appointment: The post is purely on contract basis with no other benefits associated with it.
7. Duration: 10 months only or till the completion of the scheme, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should submit an application on plain paper and one-page bio data as per along with one set of self attested copies of the relevant certificates / documents. The application should reach fore 14/12/2020. by post/ personally to Dr. Rohit Dhiman at the address mentioned below on or before 14.12.2020
2. Contact Details: Dr. Rohit Dhiman, Assistant Professor, E&CE Department, NIT Hamirpur (HP) 177 005 India E-mail: email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.