NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 - Guest Faculty Vacancy - Salary 40,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 16:31 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Application are invited for the posts of i) Guest faculty (purely on contract basis) and ii) Project associate (purely on contract basis) under Special Manpower Development Program for Chip to System (SMDP-C2SD) Project funded by MeitY, Govt. of India in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Hamirpur, as per detail envisaged below:
1. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification: B.Tech. (ECE / Electronics & instrumentation / Electronics & Embedded Systems) and M.Tech. (VLSI/Embedded System) with 6.5 CGPA (or 60% marks) at B.Tech. & M.Tech. level.
4. Desirable: Ph.D. (VLSI/Embedded System) and working knowledge in VLSI tools like Cadence/ Synopsis / Mentor / Xilinx, etc., Publication in reputed journals.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/- PM (consolidated)
6. Nature of appointment: The post is purely on contract basis with no other benefits associated with it. The salary for above posts may be revised as per the guidelines/provisions under this Project on annual basis.
7. Duration: The duration of above posts will be initially for six months which may be extended up to the duration of the project duration subject to the satisfactory performance and Provisions under the Project.
Selection Procedure :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates should submit an application on plain paper and one-page bio data as per along with one set of self attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents. The application should reach by post/ personally to Dr. Ashwani Rana, Chief Investigator, SMDP-C2SD Project at the address mentioned below on or before 17/12/2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.