NIT DELHI Jobs 2021 - Guest Faculty Vacancy - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 02, 2021 16:35 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The eligible personnel/professional from academic institutions, R&D labs and Industry are invited for interview of guest faculty position(s)to be engaged For Full course @ Rs. 25000/- per credit for theory/practical course. Tentative requirement for the Guest Faculty Positions are listed below:
Advt. No. 02/2021
i. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty
ii. No of Post: 02
iii. Salary: Rs. 25000/- per credit
iv. Department: Computer Science & Engineering
v. Minimum Eligibility: The Qualification for Guest Faculty shall be the same as those for the regular Assistant Professor, i.e. Ph.D. with First Class at the Masters level in relevant discipline. Candidates having PhD degree after directly after graduation (B.E. / B.Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutions/University will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled. First Class both at UG and PG Level
vi. Area of Specializations:
1. Machine Learning, Deep Learning
2. Big data Technologies
3. Data Sciences
4. Internet of Things
5. Software Engineering
6. Cloud Computing
7. Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering
8. Theoretical Computer Science
9. Machine Translation and NLP
10. Networking, mobile, and distributed computing
11. Data Mining and Data Warehouse
12. Artificial intelligence, robotics, and cybernetics.
13. High Performance Computing
14. Computer Architecture
15. Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Computer Vision
16. Human-Computer Interaction
1. The selection of the Candidate to the Post of Guest Faculty purely on Temporary Basis shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
2. Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
3. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
4. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
5. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
i.One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
ii.Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
iii.One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
6. The mode of interview will be online through google meet/zoom/skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared to only shortlisted candidates via email. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
7. Candidates online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
8. Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
9. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
10. The offer of appointment is purely on temporary basis and does not entitle an individual to claim the any right of regular appointee.
Selection Procedure :
1. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website on 21 February, 2021 by 5.00 PM.
2. Interview of short-listed candidates will be conducted on 26 February, 2021.
3. Only selected candidates will be informed through email after 27 February, 2021.
How to Apply :
1. All interested applicants need to fill Google form using the following link. This link will be available upto 18 February, 2021, 5.30 pm only. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKiTL41eunnz7CZ93Chp74LxFHUdqJehTHoDAwUTwqxpqstw/viewfor m?usp=sf_link
2. Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 4 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to: email@example.com by 18 February, 2021, upto 5.30 pm only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.