NIT DELHI Recruitment 2020 - Faculty Vacancies - 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 21:11 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The eligible and experienced personnel/professionals from Academic Institutions, Research & Development Labs and Industry are invited for faculty position(s) purely on Temporary Basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 70,000/- per month. The candidates having Ph.D. in the relevant field will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on Temporary basis for the fixed duration of one semester, which may be further extended, if required based on the performance of the selected candidate. Tentative requirement for the Faculty Positions (Assistant Professor purely on Temporary basis) and online interview schedule are given below.
1. Position: Faculty
2. Department: Computer Science & Engineering
3. No. of Vacancies: 04
4. Minimum Eligibility: B.Tech. and Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant disciplines. First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG)
1. The selection of the Candidate to the Post of Assistant Professor purely on Temporary Basis shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
2. Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
3. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
4. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
5. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:
a. One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
b. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
c. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
6. The mode of interview will be online through google meet/zoom/skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared only to short listed candidates via email. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
7. Candidates’ online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
8. Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
9. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
10. The offer of appointment on a temporary basis is purely provisional and does not entitle an individual to claim any right of regular appointee.
11. All the applicants are requested to remain in touch with the institute website www.nitdelhi.ac.in for regular updates.
Selection Procedure :
1. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website on 13 July, 2020 by 5.00 PM
2. Interview of short listed candidates will be conducted on 15th July 2020.
3. Only selected candidates will be informed through email after 16th July 2020
How to Apply :
1. All interested applicants need to fill Google form using the following link. This link will be available upto 10 July 2020, 5.00 pm only. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWY6D-1MCAcbNnlXe7OWy0jfodRadPVeHlD W_kDTRNSJfldw/viewform?usp=sf_link
2. Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 3 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to: email@example.com by 10 July, 2020, upto 5.00 pm only.
3. In view of step 2, the hard copy of the application duly signed by the Candidate should be submitted to the Establishment Section at the time of joining at the Institute, in case of selection.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.