NIT DELHI Recruitment 2020 - Technical Assistant Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 14:55 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The Institute invites online applications from qualified and experienced applicants for the job of Technical Assistant (01) for Enterprise Resource Planning Cell of the Institute. The deployment will be made through outsourcing agency and shall carry the pay in accordance with the rates prescribed for Minimum wages by Government of NCT of Delhi. Interested candidates with prescribed qualification may apply online. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for online interview as per the schedule given below. The deployment will be made through outsourcing agency is provisional subject to verification of all certificates and documents in original at the time of joining the Institute
1. Posts: Technical Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential: First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or First Class Bachelor's Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade
4. Desirable: Candidate having experience in managing ERP system will be given preference.
1. Last date of receiving online application (in prescribed format only) through email. 13th September, 2020 upto 05.00 PM
2. List of Eligible Candidates will be uploaded in Institute’s Website or intimation through email to the eligible candidates only. 18th September, 2020
3. Online Interview of the Eligible Candidates Will be informed through an e-mail to shortlisted candidates
Selection Procedure :
Online Interview of the Eligible Candidates Will be informed through an e-mail to shortlisted candidates .The selected candidate should be prepared to join within a week on receiving communication from outsource service provider.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are required to send scanned copy of application form (properly filled and signed) along with their relevant documents through following e-mail: 1. firstname.lastname@example.org for the job of Technical Assistant in the prescribed format available on the Institute website i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in on or before the last date i.e. 13th September, 2020 (upto 5.00 PM). NOTE:- 1. No TA/DA will be paid by the Institute. 2. The selected candidate will be deployed through outsourcing agency as an Outsourced Staff with rates prescribed by the Government of NCT of Delhi regarding minimum wages. 3. Mere fulfillment of prescribed conditions would not entitle the candidate(s) to appear for online interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be select for online interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. 4. No excuses in delay for application within stipulated date and time due to poor internet connectivity etc. will be entertained by the Institute
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIT DELHI.To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.