NIT DELHI Recruitment 2020 - Project Associate Vacancy - Salary 20,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 15:31 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications for online interview for various positions (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
1. Designation: Project Associate
2. No. of Posts: One
3. Essential Qualification: B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software.
4. Desirable: Working knowledge in UNIX/MATLAB/scripting, Cadence, Mentor graphics, Synopsys TCADetc.
5. Consolidated Salary: Rs.20,000/- PM Consolidated.
6. Job Requirement: Assist in execution of VLSI projects. Assist faculty members in planning and conducting of VLSI /Embedded related UG lab classes. Documentation work.
1. Candidates those who already had applied for these positions in the previous advertisement dated 27 August 2020 need not to apply again. Their application will be considered for upcoming interviews. Candidates those who already had applied for these positions in the previous advertisement dated 27 August 2020 are requested to fill this Google form only, the application form which the candidate have already submitted will be considered for upcoming interviews.
2. The candidates who are going to apply against the advertisement dated 26 October 2020 are requested to fill the Google form as well as send the filled application form, Bio-data, and copy of degree certificates at email ID email@example.com on or before 30 November 2020 till 5 P.M.
Link for Google form: https://bit.ly/38fYjsZ
Candidates should note the following points:
1. Selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the eligibility.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Candidates have to send duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates by 30 November 2020 (till 5 P.M.) on Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
Steps to apply:
1. Fill Google form (link is given above)
2. Send filled application form, bio-data, copy of degree certificates on Email ID email@example.com
a) Date of Interview for Project Associate: December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
b) Date of Interview for Lab Engineer: December 6, 2020 (Sunday)
c) Date of Interview for Guest Faculty: December 12, 2020 (Saturday)
d) Time: Interview will commence from 12 Noon onwards.
Contact Details: Dr. Baljit Kaur SMDP-C2SD Project Office 209, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, IAMR Campus, Institutional Area, Narela 110040, Delhi, INDIA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.