NIT DELHI Recruitment 2020 - Project Associate Vacancy - 20000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 29, 2020 09:32 AM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Online Interview for Various Positions under SMDP – C2SD Project (Purely on Contract Basis). Online Interview for various positions (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chipto-System Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
2. Designation : Project Associate, No. of Posts : 1.
3. Job Requirement : Assist in execution of VLSI projects. Assist faculty members in planning and conducting of VLSI /Embedded related UG lab classes. Documentation work.
4. Essential Qualification : B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software.
5. Desirable : Working knowledge in UNIX/MATLAB/scripting, Cadence, Mentor graphics, Synopsys TCADetc.
6. Salary : Rs.20,000/- PM Consolidated.
7. The duration of above posts will be for six months or date of completion of project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of above post may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/meeting related to the project. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the eligibility.
Selection Procedure :
Selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
a). Date of Interview for Project Associate : October 7, 2020 (Wednesday).
b). Date of Interview for Lab Engineer : October 8, 2020 (Thursday).
c). Date of Interview for Guest Faculty : October 9, 2020 (Friday).
d). Time: Interview will commence from 12 Noon onwards.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to send duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates at least one day prior to the interview date on Email ID email@example.com.
2. Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
3. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.