NIT DELHI Recruitment 2020 - Lab Engineer Vacancy - 34000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 29, 2020 09:32 AM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lab Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 34,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Online Interview for Various Positions under SMDP – C2SD Project (Purely on Contract Basis). Online Interview for various positions (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chipto-System Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
2. Designation : Lab Engineer, No. of Posts : 1.
3. Job Requirement : Hardware and VLSI Software installation and maintenance, Linux Network Administration, VLSI /Embedded related PG lab conduction andrelated research activities. Documentation work.
4. Essential Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or minimum 60 % marks, having a working knowledge on Windows, Linux and VLSI Software tools.
5. Desirable : M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent. Working knowledge of VLSI CAD tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Magma/ Tanner/ Xilinx & Experience in Linux system administration.
6. Salary : Rs. 34000/- PM Consolidated.
7. The duration of above posts will be for six months or date of completion of project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of above post may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/meeting related to the project. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the eligibility.
Selection Procedure :
Selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
a). Date of Interview for Project Associate : October 7, 2020 (Wednesday).
b). Date of Interview for Lab Engineer : October 8, 2020 (Thursday).
c). Date of Interview for Guest Faculty : October 9, 2020 (Friday).
d). Time: Interview will commence from 12 Noon onwards.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to send duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates at least one day prior to the interview date on Email ID email@example.com.
2. Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
3. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.