- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- Legal Officer Jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj - 60,000 Salary Apply Now
Legal Officer Jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj - 60,000 Salary Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 24, 2021 17:21 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Legal Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is an autonomous Institution for research and training under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. The Institute proposes to engage the services of a suitable candidate as Legal Officer on purely temporary basis on contract for a period of three (3) months. The details with regard to the remuneration, qualifications, experience, age, etc., are as detailed below:
1. Name of the Post: Legal Officer
2. Qualifications& Experience: Degree in LL.B with 5 years of experience as Legal Officer / Law Practitioner in any Central / State Government organizations; OR Retired Central / State Government officers having worked in pay level 10 (as per 7th CPC or equivalent) or above level, with experience in handling legal matters.
3. Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month. In case of retired Government employees, the remuneration will be fixed as per the instructions/guidelines of the Government of India.
4. Job responsibilities:
a. Liaison with the Standing Counsels / Advocates of the Institute.
b. To prepare petitions / applications / counter replies on time.
c. To attend the Tribunals / Courts / Commissions as and when required.
d. Participation in arbitration proceedings.
e. Processing of the bills of the Standing Counsels.
f. Any other work assigned by the superiors from time to time.
1. The selected candidate shall sign an agreement of confidentiality with the Institute containing a clause on Ethics and Integrity.
2. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
3. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience, etc., in exceptional cases.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants may send their applications along with Curriculum Vitae and relevant supporting documents to Assistant Registrar (E), NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030. The last date for receipt of applications is 05.04.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.