- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Project Manager Job Openings, Apply Now
NIRDPR 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Project Manager Job Openings, Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 02, 2021 14:56 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy services in the field of rural development. NIRD & PR proposes to engage the services of qualified and experienced persons on contract basis for the following positions at Hyderabad:
Advt. No. 5/2021
1. Name of the Post: Project Manager (Internal Audit)
2. No of Post: 2 Nos. at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
3. Qualifications – Retired employees from Audit wing of Indian Audit & Accounts Department and should have drawn at least from the Grade pay of Rs.4800 but not more than Rs.6,600 (6th Pay Commission) at the time of retirement.
4. Experience Retired employees of Indian Audit & Accounts Department, with field experience in transaction and Performance audit. Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is preferable.
5. Consolidated Remuneration: Their remuneration will be regulated as per Government of India, Ministry of Finance OM NO. F.No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA , dt.9.12.2020 issued for regulation of Remuneration in case of Contract Appointment of Retired Central Government Employees, ie., Basic Pay at the time of retirement minus Pension. A fixed amount towards Transport allowance will be paid in addition to the remuneration, as mentioned above, as per OM ibid. No increase in remuneration is allowed during the contract period, as per OM ibid.
6. Quarters NIRDPR Staff quarters which are within the NIRDPR Campus can be allotted, on request and subject to availability and payment of rent will be charged as per norms.
1. Term of engagement: The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract which will be initially for a period of one year. Further extension can be considered based on performance and Institute's requirement.
2. The candidate should be willing to travel to Branch Offices of NIRDPR and work upto late hours and on holidays as per emergent office requirements.
3. A screening test will be conducted.
a) The positon offered is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future
b) The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
c) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
d) No. of vacancies are indicative. It may increase/decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute.
e) No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement
f) The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases
g) The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Selection Procedure :
Applications received after the date and time will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the interview. Shortlisted candidates may attend the interview along with their Original Testimonials, latest Photograph and respective documents and one set of Xerox copies of all documents.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should submit their bio-data to Assistant Registrar, NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500030, through post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Candidates should attach the copy of Pension Payment Orders issued by respective PAO, in compliance to OM NO. F.No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA , dt.9.12.2020.
3. The last date for submitting applications online is 24.04.2021 till 05.30 pm
4. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.