- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- NIRD PR Recruitment 2020 - 250 Young Fellow Vacancies - Salary 35,000 - Apply Now
NIRD PR Recruitment 2020 - 250 Young Fellow Vacancies - Salary 35,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 23, 2020 15:08 PM | Nandhini
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Young Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||250 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years.
For this, NIRD&PR invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs (List enclosed as Annexure). Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities.
1.Name of the Post:Young Fellow
2.Total No. of Posts:250
3.Eligibility Criteria a. Post Graduate Degree / 2 years’ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science including Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/ Anthropology / Social Work/Development Studies / History and similar disciplines from any recognized university.
b. Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
4.Reservation of Posts: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC Candidates, as per the Order No.36036/3/2018-Estt (Res.) dated 15 May, 2018 and Model Roster for Reservation of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
5.Consolidated Contractual Remuneration: Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only per month, for working for 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel within the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the Cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
6.Job Profile:1. To provide Handholding Support to the Elected Representatives, functionaries of GPs, members of Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT) / Ward Planning Facilitation Teams (WPFT) / other stakeholders under one or moreClusters of GPs in overall institutional strengthening of the GPs, improving governance and Participatory Planning including application of participatory tools and techniques in the field.
2. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/SHGs/CBOs/line department functionaries and communities.
3. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organizing community mobilisation through voluntary actions, effective Gram Sabhas& Ward Sabhas, collection of Primary and Secondary data including GIS-based data, situation analysis and preparation of Development Status Report by each GP under the Cluster.
4. To coordinate with block administration, line department offices pertaining to the Cluster(s) of GPs and obtain their support in effective implementation of the planned activities under the Project
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for NIRD PR Young Fellow post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of NIRD PR is provided here.
1. Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for NIRD PR Young Fellow Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the NIRD PR Young Fellow post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the NIRD PR Young Fellow post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Last date for receipt of online applications: 29.12.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.