- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 - Research Assistant Vacancy - 22000 Salary - Apply Soon
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 - Research Assistant Vacancy - 22000 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 15, 2020 18:44 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
The Centre for Wage Employment and Livelihoods (CWEL) of NIRD&PR is mandated to execute several training and research projects granted by Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Govt. of India. Accordingly, it is proposed to engage dynamic services of Research Assistant to assist CWEL while executing the projects. The salary, educational qualifications and experience is detailed below:
The specific educational and experience requirements for the project position
1. Project Position: Research Assistant (One position)
2. Monthly consolidated salary: Rs. 22000/- p.m.
3. Qualifications: B.Tech.(CIVIL) Graduation. Typing and Computer skills (MS Office)
4. Experience: At least six months of experience in Secretarial Assistance / data entry (open data kit)/ Field work Experience in Time and Motion Study is preferable.
5. Specific Job Requirements: a. Project Assistant Assist the faculty in terms of secretarial assistance, documentation of records, data entry and analysis.
6. Nature of Engagement: The Project Positions are purely on temporary basis in Project Mode and do not entail any form of regular appointment at NIRD&PR in future. The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract which will be initially for a period of one year and extension can be considered based on performance and requirement of the Research Projects for another period of two years.
Selection Procedure :
1. For a Project Position, the method of selection is Walk-in interview. However, in case the number of applicants is more a Written Test on issues related to MGNREGA and Typing and MS office skills will be held and only short-listed candidates will be allowed for walk-in interview.
2. However, before registering the names for walk-in interview, the candidates will be screened on the basis of essential and desirable qualifications, only those candidates possessing such qualifications will only be allowed for walk-in interview. However, reservation will be followed as per the Government Norms.
How to Apply :
1. Qualified and interested candidates may please attend the walk-in-interviews on December 28th , 2020 at Vikas Auditorium, Near Gandhi Block, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030. Candidates are informed to carry a copy of CV, original certificates of qualification and experience, to produce at the time of interview. For any clarifications please contact Ph.No.040 -24008463.
2. Eligible candidates are required to report between 9.30 am – 10.30 am on 28-12-2020. Candidates registered during this period will only be considered for walk-in Interview, provided they fulfill the essential qualifications laid down.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.