- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancies - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancies - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 14, 2020 17:20 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 125,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana, NIRDPR, Hyderabad invites on-line applications for the position of Director – Administration & HR (one position) on contract basis. The educational qualifications, experience and remuneration are indicated in the table below:
1. Designation: Director (Administration & HR)
2. Position: One
3. Work location: Hyderabad, requires travel
4. Qualifications and Experience (Essential): i. Post-Graduate in Social Sciences / Law / Personnel Management from a reputed university/ Institute ii. Minimum of 20 years of experience in the related field with
any national or international agencies and out of which a minimum of 10 years in the HR / Administration domain in supervisory position
5. Other attributes:
a. Unimpeachable integrity
b. Good team player
c. Well-versed with the government rules, office procedures and administration matters along with accounts, stores, purchases, maintenance of equipment, supply, estate maintenance, etc.
d. Deep knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations associated with contract employment in India
e. Strong inter-personal skills
6. Job Description (Added):
a. Manage the administrative matters of DDU-GKY cell
b. Address and coordinate legal and arbitration issues of SGSY (SP) and DDU-GKY efficiently, by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
c. Liaise with the Ministry of Rural Development on frequent basis on administrative and legal matter
d. Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
7. Period and nature of Contract: 24 months, purely on temporary basis; extension of another term may be considered on performance
8. Remuneration: Rs.1,25,000/- per month (consolidated amount)
1. The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding two years on such terms and conditions governing the rules NIRDPR from time to time.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through NIRDPR website i.e., http://www.nird.org.in
3. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
4. Mere fulfillment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
5. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as maybe necessary.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
8. Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
9. The prescribed qualifiations and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
10. Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the
qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
11. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
12. The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to fill up these advertised posts.
13. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
14. In case of any inadvertence in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any
communication made to the candidates.
15. In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
2. Mere fulfillment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview
3. Date of interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for applying (online submission of applications): 28 Aug 2020
2. The candidates who fulfil the qualifications and experience may apply online in the prescribed format (Click here for Online Application). The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies.
3. Eligible candidates may apply through NIRDPR website i.e., http://www.nird.org.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.