NIELIT Senior Executive Recruitment Notification 2021- 45,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 10:09 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut/Kozhikode Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut is a premier organization engaged in Education, Training, R&D and Consultancy in the areas of Electronics, IT and ITES. We conduct courses both in the formal (M. Tech) and Non-formal (PG Diplomas and customized courses etc.) sectors.
i. We also conduct online proctored examination and Recruitment Activity. We also plan to conduct courses in 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Technology. We require the following staff on contract basis for conducting courses in the field of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Special Manpower Development Program-Chip to System Design (SMDP-C2SD).
Name Of The Project : Future Skills Prime Project - 3DPAM
1. Name of the post: Senior Executive
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Essential: BE/BTech in CS/IT/Mechanical Engg. with proficiency in Computer Network Management
4. Experience: Experience in system administration, Virtual labs, LMS for online content delivery, Video/Audio lecture creation, Good communication skills
5. Job Profile: Setting up, configuration & administration of virtual lab and mini data centre. LMS administration & MIS activities & Any other works assigned as part of Future skill prime – Additive manufacturing
6. Duration of engagement: Initially for Six months, extendable upto project duration based on the performance and co-terminus with the project
7. Remuneration: Between Rs.40000/- to 45000/-
1. Application should be submitted only online through Link: https://forms.gle/9GmGjyvySDDeDbSUA
2. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No interim enquiry / correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained regarding the recruitment.
5. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
6. NIELIT Centre Calicut reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
7. There will be no application fee required to be paid.
8. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred. However, the same may be relaxed in deserving cases.
9. The vacancies notified are tentative and are subject to change.
10. Experience is counted only for the period after obtaining the eligibility qualification.
11. Applications, which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated are liable to be rejected.
13. The Institute will have the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview.
14. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview.
15. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
16. Applicant should have a valid/Active Gmail account for submitting application.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview.
2. Candidates will be screened and selected based on Qualification/Grade, Relevant Experience, Performance in Written Test/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submitting the application is 03.03.2021.
2. Application should be submitted only online through Link: https://forms.gle/9GmGjyvySDDeDbSUA
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.