NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Notification Released,Check Job details,salary,vacancy details here
Last updated: Feb 27, 2021 15:55 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Database Administrator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Patiala Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Online Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for selection/empanelment of manpower for the following posts, on contract basis, to be deployed with a client department in Punjab:-
1. Post Name: Database Administrator
2. No. of posts: 1
3. Place of posting: Patiala
4. Monthly Consolidated Remuneration per month: Rs 50000/-
5. Essential Qualification(s): BE / MCA & Oracle Certification (OCAOCP) is mandatory
6. Duration and nature of post qualification Work Experience / skills, if required & Job role & responsibilities:
a. Minimum 7 years in the Oracle/Postgres SQL Server. Experience in Installation and Configuration of SQL Servers 2008 R2 to 2017, Postgres DB, Oracle 11G, maintenance of SQL Server, Oracle Server and Postgres DB. Good Experience in maintaining the production servers of multiple environments.
b. Creating new users on SQL server, Postgres DB, Oracle 11 G and Managing SQL Server Security. Experience in Database backup and disaster recovery procedures. Test backups to ensure we can meet the business Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
c. Experience in Replication (Mandatory). Should have working experience on RAC, RMAN, Data Guard, Oracle 11G/12c, Postgres DB, Database administration schema, objects, restore, UNIX / Linux and troubleshooting.
d. Having knowledge of Bulk Data Merging using SQL Server Import or Export. Wizard or writing queries on SQL Server query window. Having Knowledge of job schedule. Creating and maintaining databases.
e. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing SQL Server Oracle 11g & Postgres DB performance. Having knowledge of SQL Profiler to check the Execution Plan, Performance Monitor. Monitored server performance, database, and transaction log growth, and error logs. Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a good team player, and can work independently.
f. Help the database query developers on technical issues, i.e., writing queries like join or subquery, triggers, cursors, store procedures. Have knowledge of indexes. Have knowledge of Database Migration.
g. Responsible for backups/restores, monitoring. SQL, Oracle & Postgres uptime/downtime, designing, and full database recovery. Review and optimize SQL queries, store procedures, views, and triggers to help developers to achieve maximum efficiency and scalability.
h. Auditing of DML commands on SQL servers and individual database/s. Troubleshoot SQL Server service, Oracle & Postgres DB outages as they occur, including after - hours and weekends. Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms.
i. When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes. Creating the configuration Document for the database environment Tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance. Candidate should have good hands-on experience in SQL Data analysis using queries as well as using Microsoft Excel.
7. Duration (DD/MM/YY): 31/12/2021, Co-terminus with the project.
Candidates are required to attach attested copies of the following documents/certificates with their downloaded Application Form : -
a) Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
b) Category certificate(PWD), if applicable.
c) Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
d) Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
e) Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
f) Requisite post qualification experience certificate(s) clearly mentioning the starting and ending dates of employment, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
g) Attested copy of PAN Card.
h) Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
i) Attested copy of first page of bank passbook where his/her name, address and bank particulars including IFSC code are printed. The candidate must affix his/her recent coloured passport size photograph on the Application Form.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection/empanelment of the candidates for the post(s) of Database Administrator, Software Expert(JAVA), Software Expert(PHP) and IT Analyst will be through online/offline test and subsequently online/offline interview of the shortlisted candidates. The test will be of one hour duration in English, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each (70% Computer Science and 30% General Aptitude).
2. For preparing a selection/empanelment list, 70 marks will be allocated for the MCQ Test, 15 marks for presentation of the candidate before the Selection Committee and 15 marks for the interview. A maximum number of candidates, equal to 5 times the number of post(s) advertised, who secure 40% or higher marks in the MCQ test, in order of merit, will be considered qualified for the interview.
3. The selection/empanelment of the candidates for the post(s) of DEO will be on basis of the computer based typing test in English, of 10 minutes duration. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of correct words per minute typing speed achieved by the candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Complete details regarding non-refundable Application Fee, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post-qualification Experience, Place of Posting etc. are available on the website – nielit.gov.in/chandigarh. Candidates are advised to go through these details carefully for determining their eligibility before applying. Candidates are required to apply online on the above mentioned website from 25/02/2021 (11.30 am) to 03/03/2021 (8.00 pm). Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the minimum essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before submitting his/her Application Form etc. Application will be accepted through ONLINE mode only at our website - http://nielit.gov.in/chandigarh which will remain open from 25/02/2021 (11.30 am) to 03/03/2021 (8.00 pm). No other mode of application will be accepted.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIELIT.To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.