NIELIT Content Writer Recruitment Notification 2021- 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 10:10 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Content Writer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000 - Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut/Kozhikode Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut is a premier organization engaged in Education, Training, R&D and Consultancy in the areas of Electronics, IT and ITES. We conduct courses both in the formal (M. Tech) and Non-formal (PG Diplomas and customized courses etc.) sectors.
i. We also conduct online proctored examination and Recruitment Activity. We also plan to conduct courses in 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Technology. We require the following staff on contract basis for conducting courses in the field of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Special Manpower Development Program-Chip to System Design (SMDP-C2SD).
Name Of The Project : Future Skills Prime Project - 3DPAM
1. Name of the post: Content Writer
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Essential: BE/B Tech in Mechanical /Production Engineering - 1st class or equivalent CGPA with 5 years’ experience* or ME/M Tech in Design/Manufacturing engineering - 1st class or equivalent CGPA with 2 years’ experience
4. Experience: Experience in Course material development, handling classes for additive manufacturing and well versed with additive manufacturing technologies, Design for AM, CAD & Reverse Engineering Good communication skills Preference shall be given to retired employees/faculty/professionals from Government sector (Engineering colleges) Relaxation shall be given to deserving candidates
5. Job Profile:
Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements. Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience. Create video tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications. Create and maintain the information architecture. Produce well-researched content for publication online. Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines. Experience in Technical Writing, Instructional Designing and video content and IPR rules and regulations. Superior English language skills along with strong communication and writing ability & Highly skilled in Microsoft Word. Experience in content and/or technical writing domain.
6. Duration of engagement: Initially for Six months, extendable upto project duration based on the performance and co-terminus with the project
7. Remuneration: Between Rs.55000/- to 60000/-
1. Application should be submitted only online through Link: https://forms.gle/9GmGjyvySDDeDbSUA
2. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No interim enquiry / correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained regarding the recruitment.
5. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
6. NIELIT Centre Calicut reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
7. There will be no application fee required to be paid.
8. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred. However, the same may be relaxed in deserving cases.
9. The vacancies notified are tentative and are subject to change.
10. Experience is counted only for the period after obtaining the eligibility qualification.
11. Applications, which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated are liable to be rejected.
13. The Institute will have the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview.
14. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview.
15. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
16. Applicant should have a valid/Active Gmail account for submitting application.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview.
2. Candidates will be screened and selected based on Qualification/Grade, Relevant Experience, Performance in Written Test/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submitting the application is 03.03.2021.
2. Application should be submitted only online through Link: https://forms.gle/9GmGjyvySDDeDbSUA
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.