NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2021 - Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 15:26 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Resident Doctor Jobs|
|No of Posts||26 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
In view of urgent requirements of Junior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up 26 (twenty six) vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) post.
Advertisement No, NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXVI
1. Name of the post: Junior Resident Doctors
2. No of Post: 26 (twenty six) vacant posts
3. Scale of pay: Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
4. Educational qualification: Medical qualification included in the Schedule - I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part - II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
1. Two recent passport size photo
2. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
3. Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
4. MBBS passed Certificate
5. MBBS Marksheets
6. MBBS Attempt certificate
7. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
8. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
9. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10. MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
11. Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
2. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-(Estt (Res) dated 19th January, 2019 and 31 < January, 2019. EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per Annexure l/
3. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
5. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the closing date of submission of application.
6. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt).
7. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Otherwise the applications will not be considered,
8. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which there applications will not be considered.
9. Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any, Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
10. Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
11. Candidates who has completed the I (one) year tenure post as Junior Resident (house job) in State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous bodies will not be considered under any circumstances.
12. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof. . The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of application is 15/03/2021 till 5:30 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NEIGRIHMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.