NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 - Junior Resident Doctor Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 18:01 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Resident Doctor Jobs|
|No of Posts||36 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
In view of urgent requirements of Junior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up 36 (thirty six) vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) post.
1. Post Name: Junior Resident Doctor
2. No of Post: 36 (thirty six)
3. The numbers of vacant posts indicated above (including backlog vacancies) are provisional and subject to the change according to the vacancies without any notice.
4. Educational Qualification for the posts of Junior Resident Doctors:
i. Medical qualification included in the Schedule — I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part — II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
5. Scale Of pay: Level 10 and Cell-I (revised) Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
6. Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXV dated 7.12.2020
Scanned copies of documents duly self attested to attached alongwith the application.
1. Two recent passport size photo
2. Certificate of Date of Birth (1 Oth certificate)
3. Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
4. MBBS passed Certificate
5. MBBS Marksheets
6. MBBS Attempt certificate
7. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
8. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
9. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10. MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
11. Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies for them.
2. Age relaxation for physically candidates will be provided as Govt. of India Norms. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-(Estt (Res) dated 19 January, 2019 and 31 st January, 2019.
3. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
5. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the closing date of submission of application.
6. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly by the Central Govt. or State Govt).
7. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Otherwise the applications will not be considered.
8. Candidates who have spnsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS programme are r"uired to NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which there applications will not be considered.
9. Candidates who have bwn sponsored by the state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any.
10. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
Selection Procedure :
In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/ speed post.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The last date for submission of application is 17/12/2020 till 5:30 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NEIGRIHMS.To Apply for the job posting from NEIGRIHMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.