NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 - Professor Vacancy - 100000 Salary - Check More Details
Last updated: Nov 11, 2020 17:33 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong invites applications from Indian Nationals on prescribed proforma for the following faculty posts from retired faculty of Medical Colleges/lnstitutions on Contractual Basis for a period of 1 (one) year or till such time the regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier:
1. Name of the post: Professor
2. Departments: Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 1, Dermatology & STD - 1
3. Eligibility Creteria: Retired Professor of concerned speciality from recognised Medical College/ Institutions.
4. Consolidated pay: Rs 1,00,000/- per month
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 1 (one) year or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post at NEIGRIHMS.
5. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the NEIGRIHMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment is subject to production ofa Certificate of fitness (in original) from the Medical Board of the Institute.
7. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions as per Government of India Rules.
8. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for attending the interview and joining the post at the Institute.
9. The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the Contractual Deed of Agreement agreed upon by this office and the employee concerned.
10. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service ang also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the NEIGRIHMS.
12. Accommodation will be provided to the Faculty members appointed at the Institute, subject to availability of quarters.
13. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
14. The decision of the Institute's authority in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
16. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith scanned copies of their Birth Certificate, Educational Qualifications, Experience, MCI Registration etc by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of application is 30.11.2020 (Monday) upto 5:30 pm.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NEIGRIHMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.