NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online NEEPCO Technician Apprentice vacancy 2023 online application form available at neepco.co.in - News
Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 02:54 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NEEPCO Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs, Doimukh Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs, Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
Advertisement for Apprenticeship Training North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ "Mini Ratna" Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects.
The Corporation propose to engage 26 (Twenty six) apprentices for FY 2020-21 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its Power Plants and Corporate office.
1. Post Name: . Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
2. Minimum Educational Qualification:
a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant subject/ stream
b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above. On or before 31st July, 2020.
3. Place of training:
i. Pare Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO, Doimukh, Papum Pare District, Arunachal Pradesh791112
ii. Ranganadi Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO, Yazali (43 KM) Lower Subansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh- 791119
iii. Corporate Office, NEEPCO, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya
4. Establishment No:
i. PaHEP EARUBC000001
ii. RHEP EARLBC000001
iii. Corporate Office, Shillong EMLEKC000007
5. Subj. field/ stream:
i. Electrical: IT (Comp. Engg or Comp.Sc & Engg or Comp. Sc & Information Tech. or Comp.Sc or Comp. Appl. or Information & Communication Tech. or Informaton Sc. & Engg or Informaton Sc. & Tech. or Information Tech.)
ii. Civil: IT (Comp. Engg or Comp.Sc & Engg or Comp. Sc & Information Tech. or Comp.Sc or Comp. Appl. or Information & Communication Tech. or Informaton Sc. & Engg or Informaton Sc. & Tech. or Information Tech.)
iii. Electrical or Mechanical
6. Total No: 17
7. Monthly stipend: Rs 15000/-
8. Eligibility Criteria for Application:
i. The candidate should be a resident of India.
ii. The candidate should have completed Graduation / Diploma not prior to academic year, 2018 (Apprentices for FY 2020-21)
iii. The candidate must have Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
iv. Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes (NCL)/ Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
Important Dates for NEEPCO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
1. Closing of online registration of application for all category of apprentices except for Technician Apprentice, Diploma in Engineering (IT): 18-01-2021
2. Closing of online registration of application for Technician Apprentice, Diploma in Engineering (IT): Extended till 03-02-2021
3. Last date of receipt of filled up applications form along with testimonials and documents via email for all category of apprentices except for Technician Apprentice, Diploma in Engineering (IT).: 25-01-2021
4. Last date of receipt of filled up applications form along with testimonials and documents via email for Technician Apprentice, Diploma in Engineering (IT).: Extended till 06-02-2021
1. Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
2. No Application Fee is required.
3. Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/ PwD Certificate, etc. need to be uploaded online.
4. Candidates those who have already undergone such type of training / experience of one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
5. Simply submission of application does not qualify a candidate for selection. Selection based on merit shall be subject to verification on receipt of duly filled application form & required documents / marksheets, etc.
6. Candidates still pursuing their course or are waiting for final result need not apply
7. For information about apprentices act, apprenticeship training Log in to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
8. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for reporting for training program.
9. Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices, etc. till the declaration of results.
10. Online submission of application will be closed on the specified deadline
Selection Process for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023
1. Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
2. First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/ diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
3. List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
How to Apply NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 at neepco.co.in?
1. Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
i. The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment not prior to academic year, 2018.
ii. For instance, there may be candidates who possess qualification of both B.Tech and Diploma. If he/ she apply against Technician (Diploma) training slots, he/she must register as Diploma only in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
The Candidates are advised to apply online & select any one from the following NEEPCO Establishments
After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website and fill up the details in MS word document itself, all the relevant informations and send the duly filled form as word document only via email to email@example.com along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc, so as to reach this office within the specified deadline.
2. Closing of online registration of application for Technician Apprentice, Diploma in Engineering (IT).: Extended till 03-02-2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from NEEPCO,please click on the Apply Now button below.