NBRC Jobs 2021 - Project Scientist I Vacancy - 56,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 12, 2021 16:14 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Scientist I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Project Scientist-I under the NBRC Flagship project entitled Comparative Mapping of Common Mental Disorders (CMD) Over Lifespan funded by DBT and coordinated by Director, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana
1. Post Name: Project Scientist-I
2. Minimum qualification: Doctoral Degree in Science with thesis work in quantitative topics (Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computational Biology, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Signal processing, network theory) or Neuroscience problems.
3. Mode and duration of appointment: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially for one year. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
4. Duties:Project Scientist-I, Signal / Image processing / Computational modeling / Data Collection Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Data analysis and technique development
5. Emoluments: 56,000/- per month + 8% HRA. No other allowances / benefits will be admissible
6. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC and subject to availability
7. Project Site Principal Investigator: Dr Arpan Banerjee, NBRC. For academic question, send email : firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send application materials to this e-mail address).
8. Advertisement No. Acad./04/2021
Instructions for filling the form:
1. Application form should be filled in candidate’s own handwriting using blue/black pen.
2. Item No 1-4 should be filled in capital letters.
3. Please attach the following with the application form.
a) Self-attested copies of certificates in support of your educational qualifications.
b) Category certificate for SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates.
4. In complete application would be summarily rejected without giving any reason to the candidate or entertaining any correspondence the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
2. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Completely filled in application form along with the requisite documents should be sent to The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Cetnre, NH-8, Manesar-122052, Distt Gurugram, Haryana. The envelope containing the application form should be marked Application for Project Scientist -I. Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID : email@example.com ).
2. The interested candidates fulfilling the requirements can submit their application form latest by 05 th March 2021 to The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana. Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org (documents required in pdf format only).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.