NBRC Career 2021 - Technician Vacancy - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 17, 2021 17:32 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the position of Technician (Project) under the DBT funded project titled Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Resource Facility a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Technician (Project)
2. No. of Position(s): 01 (One)
3. Essential Qualification:
i. M.Sc. (Physics) /B.Tech/B.E/ (in relevant area including instrumentation) OR Graduation in science/ computer application/ or equivalent etc
ii. One year experience with EEG or related subject ( Relaxation may be given fjor desirable candidate)
4. Desirable Qualification /experience:
i. Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas.
ii. Having knowledge of software application.
iii. Advance training in EEG and related area Or
iv. Experience in handling high tech instruments
5. Special Requirement: The appointment will be at NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS, New Delhi may arise frequently.
6. Emoluments: Rs.40000/-PM (Consolidated). No other allowance are applicable.
7. PI: Prof. Manjari Tripathi, AIIMS New Delhi (The project is being implemented jointly by NBRC-Manesar and AIIMS-New Delhi)
8. Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract basis up to 30th June 2021 or duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
9. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
10. Advertisement no: Acad/05/2021
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by screening committee will be informed for the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience latest by 1st March 2021(No application will be considered if received after 05:30 PM on last date) to The Administrative Officer (Academic), National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052 Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Candidate applied earlier vide advertisement ref Acad/22/2020 for the post code-01 need not to apply again
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.