NBRC Recruitment 2021 - Technical Assistant Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 09:22 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the position of Technical Assistant (Project) under the DBT funded project titled “Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Resource Facility” a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi.
Advertisement no: Acad/06/2021
1. Name of the post: Technical Assistant (Project)
2. No. of Position(s): 01 (One)
3. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (Physics) / B.E/B.Tech/ (in relevant area including instrumentation/in Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology) OR Graduation in science with diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas
4. Desirable Qualification /experience: 01 years’ experience with EEG or related subject, Having knowledge of software application, Advance training in EEG and related area Or Experience in handling high tech instruments
5. Special Requirement: The appointment will be at NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS, New Delhi may arise frequently.
6. Emoluments: As per the project norms
7. Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract basis up to 30th June 2021 or duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
8. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
In case of applicant applying through an email ,application will be accepted only in pdf format and need to send the application form along with all self-attested certificate in a single pdf format
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by screening committee will be informed for the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience latest by 1st March 2021 (No application will be considered if received after 5:30 PM on last date ) to “ The Administrative Officer (Academic), National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, , Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052” Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.