NBRC Recruitment 2021 - Research Scientist Vacancy - 49,950 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 17:45 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Scientist Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 49,950 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the position of Research Scientist (Project) in a DBT funded project entitled Unravelling the causes of stroke and cognitive decline in general population: A cross-cultural perspective. Applications are invited for the position of Research Scientist (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, Alzheimer’s disease. The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (fMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) and MEG data to investigate the associated structural, functional, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively. Please see the research page of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal for various research activities.
Advertisement No. Acad. / 08 / 2021
1. Name of the position: Research Scientist (Project)
2. No. of Post: 01 (One)
3. Emoluments: Rs.49,950/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable).
4. Essential qualification: Ph. D. (or thesis submitted) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science or M. Tech. / M.E. in Electronic & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science with three years’ research experience after M. Tech. / M. E. Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards. Research publication in in Indexed journal only.
5. Desirable qualification / Experience:
a) Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging.
b) Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
c) Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging, and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
d) Excellent scientific communication and writing skills is highly desirable.
e) Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software.
6. Mandatory requirement: Statement of Purpose (SOP) (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests/expertise will help ongoing research activities of the Neuroimaging and Neurospectroscopy laboratory (please check the lab web page).
7. Job Responsibilities: The candidate will help to determine research goals in consultation with the Principal Investigator. He/she will design specific projects on Neuroscience research, including the selection of appropriate methods and techniques on MRI / MRS / fMRI data and. In some cases, the candidate may be expected to supervise / help team members or technicians regarding the technical aspects of the research, including methods development, trouble-shooting problems, interpreting results and planning follow-up experiments.
8. Tenure: Initially appointment will be for a period upto 13th February, 2022 or project lasts whichever is earlier, which may be further extended based on a performance review subject to validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
9. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
1. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
2. Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
Selection Procedure :
Short-listing of the candidates will be done based on:
a) Statement of purpose
b) Academic credentials
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed requirements can send filled-in application form along with bio-data and selfattested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Haryana”. Last date of receipt of application will be by 5.30 P.M. on 15th March, 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents require in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.